Shalom Court is a not-for-profit 32-bed private hospital and rest home in Meadowbank, Auckland. Our care model is based on innovation and we seek employees who understand and practice successful leadership skills. We offer highly competitive rates in a welcoming environment for the right candidate.
We are looking to employ a full time Maintenance Officer to join the Shalom Court family.
The successful applicant will have –
- Experience with property maintenance, scheduled audits and preventative maintenance programs in a residential environment or similar.
- The ability to work autonomously, but also communicate effectively with the teams
- A working understanding of Health and Safety and Building Code and Compliance requirements
- You must be physically fit, have a natural technical/mechanical/electrical aptitude with a willingness to learn and problem solve
- A current NZ driver’s license
- Ability to provide evidence of a New Zealand Police Vetting
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Applications with CV and cover letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5 July 2019.